A spicy touch to your regular noodles. This chili garlic noodles sets your tongue on fire in a good way:-) A perfect weekday dinner when you have just 15minutes to make something before you go crazy hungry. Noodles can be cooked earlier and refrigerated. You can add meat/ tofu or eggs for protein.
1. Cook noodles according to instructions on package. Do not overcook.
2. Heat oil in a wok or non stick pan and when oil is hot add garlic and red chili and cook until garlic turns brown. Take care not to burn the garlic.
3. Add the grated ginger and chopped vegetables and sauté well on high flame for 4 minutes. Vegetables should not be cooked too soft. It should still be a little crunchy.
4. Add soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and salt and cook for another minute.
5. Turn off the heat. Add cooked noodles and toss well.
6. Garnish with chopped scallions/ spring onions.