Couple of days ago, I received a notification that Charanya of Veganrecipesonline fame has awarded me the Shine on Award. Charanya is a talented vegan blogger with an inspiring story. This is my first award in blogosphere so thank you, Charanya. I tried to look up for more information about this award but all I could find was this is given to blogs that shine, make you feel good and are inspiring to the readers.
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Seven Random Things About Me
1. I have never owned a pet.
2. I love cooking and baking with vanilla beans.
3. I could live on good bread, olives and water for several months.
4. Mint is one herb that I always have at home.
5. I love the smell of freshly ground black pepper.
6. I wash my hands multiple times a day, its almost like an OCD.
7. Orchid is my favorite flower.
My Nominations for the Shine On Award